HealthCare in Jamnagar
Jamnagar is a small city of Gujarat, hence the healthcare facilities are yet on a developing stage. There are many private and government hospitals in the city along with dental clinics, maternity homes, rehab centers etc. The infrastructure needs more attention from the Government to serve people in an effective way. The population of the city was limited in the past years but in the recent times due to the set of some important plants and factories, the population of Jamnagar has spiked significantly. Even Jamnagar has many notable tourist attractions like Lakhota Fort, Jain Temples etc with large number of tourists pouring into the city to visit those places. Thus advanced healthcare is an essential requisite for Jamnagar now.
Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes in Jamnagar
- Government Hospitals: The Government hospitals in Jamnagar include Maheshwari Orthopedic hospital, Punatar Hospital, Shingala Hospital and Polyclinic, Guru Gobind Singh Hospital, G.G. Hospital and VS Hospital etc.
- Private Hospitals: The Private counterparts include Sankalp Hospital, Adarsh Hospital, Oswal Hospital, Male eye ward Irwin Hospital, Falia Orthopedics Hospital, Joshi hospital, Vikals Hospital and Punatar hospital etc.
- Eye Hospitals: The few Eye hospitals in Jamnagar which include Matalia Eye Care hospital, Netrajot eye Care Hospital, Om eye hospital, Sevak Eye Hospital, Sunetra eye Care Hospital etc.
- Nursing Homes: Few Nursing homes are Shree nursing home, Desai Medical Nursing Home, shree Maternity Nursing Home etc.
- Physiology Centers: One of the famous Physiology centers is Udani Neuro and Physiology Center.
- Dental Clinics: The few Dental clinics of Jamnagar are Shah Dental Clinic, Ruparelia dental Clinic, Dental Care Clinic, Smeet dental Clinic and Katramak Dental clinic etc.
- Yoga Therapy Centers: Recently there has been a craze among people for adding Yoga and meditation to their lifestyles. Thus a number of Yoga Centers have been set at Jamnagar too. Some of those are: Upedra Vyas Yoga classes, the art of Living, Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Limited etc.
- Dietician Clinics: There are not many institutes and clinics which provide dietician facilities and there are many dieticians who practice on their own.
- Gyms: The institutes are Talwalkars gym and few other multispeciality clinics.
- Maternity Homes: The maternity homes which are present in the city are Bhagde Maternity and Nursing Home, shraddha Maternity Homes, Dr Madhanis Maternity Homes etc.
Healthcare Improvement Plans by Government in Jamnagar
The Indian government is taking various steps to improve the healthcare facilities but still a lot has to be done. According to National Family health Survey-3, the private medical sector remains the primary source of health care for 70 percent of household in urban areas and 63 % of household in rural areas. There is a necessity for the government to open up more hospitals so that patients can be treated without paying hefty charges that the private players charge.
Recently Narendra Modi has launched Blueprint for infrastructure in Gujarat in which special provision has been made for medical infrastructure to create good healthcare and achieve indices and to reach UMI benchmarks. Recently the Gujarat government has rolled out healthcare insurance schemes for the weaker section of the society, who can be treated free for critical diseases. The state is offering an insurance cover of 2 lakh rupees per family to the poor people. These developmental steps taken by the Government of Gujarat will certainly have a positive impact on the healthcare facilities available at Jamnagar, Gujarat.
Ayurvedic Clinics in Jamnagar
The City of Jamnagar with its many denizens who believe in a rather
conservative pattern of life and take to Ayurvedic treatment solutions
only when they fall sick, has many Ayurvedic Hospitals to cater to needs
of its people. If you wish to know about the major Ayurvedic Hospitals
in Jamnagar, just take a look at the given list:
Hetal Ayurvedic center
Sanjeevani complex, second floor,
Sumair club road,
Above Sahakar medical store
Phone number: (0288) 2551458
Baba ramdev patanjali chikitsalaya,
2 no. jaisar complex, ground floor,
hawai chawk, Jamnagar- 310557
Phone No: 9328106061/9924464267
Bajrang chawk, Gulabnagar,
Beside Post Office,
Phone No: (0288)2675682
9 no, Patel colony,
Near Bank of Baroda
Bardhan chawk, Khodiyar Nagar,
Opposite Jumma Masjid
Phone No: 0288-2670074
13, Digvijay plot,
Opposite Ambika diary
Phone No: 0288-2679831
Near Kalyan Pharmacy
Phone No: 0288-2552359
Dr. Sudhaban Ayurveda
Mayor complex, first floor,
Near Decora Furniture,
Aerodrome road, Jamnagar- 361006
Phone No: 0288-2712299
Dr. D. Pande Deepak Ayur
103-A, walkeshwar nagari,
Near Takwani Hospital,
Phone No: 0288-2552581
Parmar Ayurvedic clinic
1, mangal bagh, gurudwara road,
Near GG Hospital,
Phone No: 0288-2551372
You can check the above listed Ayurvedic hospitals and can book appointments out there as per your convenience and location. If you want more intricate details about these Ayurvedic hospitals in Jamnagar, then you are absolutely free to contact them over the phone or can send them e-mail.